It's Monday again, which means it's time for my Weekend Wrap Up!
Let's take a look at what went on this week- on & off the blog.
1. We went to the fair! The kids ate some huge hotdogs.
2. Lily was pretty happy about three flavors of cotton candy.
3. We saw a cat judging contest.
4. The kids kept leaving these Lego Harry Potter spiders out, scaring me over and over.
5. Lily drew a really awesome picture of me.
6. I read a good book- Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu.
7. And I read this one written by J.K. Rowling under a pen name. It was so good!
8. Ayden's book collection is growing and he needs some real book shelves.
9. Sometimes you just need some sausage for breakfast on a Sunday.
I talked about my awesome Blog BFFs and how they cheered me up.
I hosted another week of Things I Don't Love Thursday.
And I shared one of my first memorable mommy moments with Ayden.
Hope you guys had a great weekend!