It's Monday again, which means it's time for my Weekend Wrap Up!
Let's take a look at what went on this week- on & off the blog.
1. Lillers did some yoga. Nice Warrior 2 pose!
2. Ayden & I played some Wheel of Fortune on XBOX. Mother/son bonding :)
3. Free cookies from the bakery at Fred Meyer! We've got a hook up there.
4. A little Target order never hurt anyone.
5. Off to the library for a free Summer Reading Program performance- The Reptile Man!
6. Ayden got to pose with this real baby alligator.
7. Park day.
8. Riding some scooters.
9. The lamp Lily asked me to get her at the store. I'll report to Santa.
I talked about doing Bout of Books for the 3rd time. Are you signing up?
My kids helped review this really fun Smurfs 2 game for Nintendo DS.
I hosted another week of Things I Don't Love Thursday, where I ranted about my slow internet service, having a kinked neck, and about women at the library thinking I'm trashy just because I have tattoos.
I'm giving away some ad space and you can enter to win this cute DIY tea wallet & a pair of earrings to go along with it! Head over to Sew Much to Say & enter to win.
And finally, after a lot of back and forth and second guessing myself, I got the nerve to post this really personal blog about my recent struggle with depression and anxiety. The response has been amazing so far- I've had a ton of people commenting, messaging me, tweeting, Facebooking, & texting me with their concern, support, encouragement, and to offer advice. If you're a mom- especially a stay at home mom- you should go read it. I'm shocked at how many people can relate to how I've been feeling!
Hope you all had a great weekend!